Monday, November 9, 2009

My Culture and I

This video is a little about what my culture is and some of the things I like. I added pictures from mostly my mom's side because I grew up only knowing about that culture. Because my father's parents were adopted he never learned much about his culture and they didn't have many pictures to show about my dad's family. I also included in my video some of the music/bands I like and my friends.




Reflection: I thought this video project was a good way to better understand about our classmates culture and what they like. By making these videos we learned to interact with pictures, audio, videos, music, etc. This was a good way to express ourselves and show about our culture and interests/hobbies.

Rubric
Peer Review Rubrics

2 comments:

  1. That was a great Video. The music was really good, and the Pictures were clear and told a lot about your grandparents. I think It cool of your grandpa to Fight for the US. 40/40

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great video. It had many different photos and it made the project more creative.

    ReplyDelete